DAMNED IF WE DON’T! Ideas for accelerating change around water is a series of essays written by thought leaders who are addressing, head- on, the issues surrounding water. Learn from individuals who are making a difference, innovating solutions, and challenging the status quo. This book will help you transcend the current silos that exist across the water supply chain so you can explore the edges of ideas that are helping us accelerate change!
Table of contents
1. Extreme Weather in Canada – Math & Aftermath – R.W. Sandford
2. Integration and Consciousness – Suzanne King
3. The End of Traditional Conferences: How Water Discussions Must Evolve – Karen Kun
4. Developing Leadership in the Water Sector – Renee Kayal
5. The Hidden Gem of Women’s Networks in the Water Industry – Leila Munla
6. Water Issues are People Issues – Julia Ko
7. Advancing One Water Management with One Water Communication – Donna Vincent Roa
8. Social Media. For best results, don’t block it at your utility. – Todd Danielson
9. Water Clusters and the Acceleration of Innovation – Jon Grant
10. Technology, Utilities and Innovation – from “What if?” to “Here’s how” – Jim Ginley
11. Industrial Ecosystems: 21st Century Challenges, 21st Century Solutions – Jim Lauria
12. Accelerating Innovation – McGee Young
13. Convergence: Utilities need to mind the data as well as the drops. – Graham Symmonds
14. The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Digital Efficiency – Alan Hinchman
15. Non-Revenue Water: A Prime Target of Water Innovation – David McGimpsey
16. Tapping into the Power of Behavioral Science: Insights & Opportunities for Water-Use Efficiency – Peter Yolles
17. Conserve2Enhance: Bridging Voluntary Water conservation and Community-driven Environmnetal Enhancement – Candice Rupprecht, Dr. Sharon Megdal, et al
18. Getting beyond dots on a map: Collaborative science and scenario planning in the Upper Gila River Watershed – Kelly Mott Lacroix & Dr. Sharon Megdal
19. Rainfrastructure: Builiding Rain Grid Stormwater Utilities – Kevin Mercer
20. From Serious Issues to Serious Games – and Back! – Chengzi Chew & Gareth James Lloyd
21. COMING SOON
22. COMING SOON
23. COMING SOON
24. COMING SOON
25. Now What – Chris Peacock
About the Editor
Water Anthology Press
Ready to accelerate change? Get your copy today of this industry transforming book!Order Today!
To serve generations to come, we must transform the way we value water – monetarily, emotionally, and societally. We must embed a new water ethos into our culture and change the conversation around this most precious element.
Water Anthology Press is an imprint of The Water Innovation Project, LLC: an idea lab, consultancy, and leadership hub with a mission to transform the way we value water through innovation and collaboration. This book is one project to help address the question: How do we manage our relationship with water and change the conversation?
Ready to join the revolution? Have an idea for a book? Contact us today!